Monday 22 August 2016

On my desk


Plastic wrap design (second time using Illustrator!)



New succulent babies

Liberty London fabrics

Toby Tiger shop

Hello! I thought I would show you all my desk space in my new house. I haven't had much chance to sit down and use it over the summer but I will be soon for freelance work, exciting!! Also this week I am feeling  inspired by last months trip to Brighton, especially Toby Tiger's organic children's clothes and toys shop. I would love to have my own shop like this one day! (Life goals). Also feeling inspired by the lovely kids fabric prints at Liberty London. I hope you all have a productive week, I am still on placement until Friday and I have loved every minute :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your desk is adorable! Love your little succulent friends :) xo

    www.studentpaperie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you Rhiannon, I can't wait to own more succulents though I have a feeling they will slowly take over my room! :) xx

    ReplyDelete