Sunday 24 July 2016

A few hours in Brighton

Yesterday I took a day trip to Brighton to catch up with my lovely friend Maya whilst I am down south, and explore Brighton for first time. Everyone told me how amazing it is there and that I would love it, well it did not disappoint... 



There is so much to see and do and although I was only there for 5 hours and this is nowhere near enough time, I still managed to fit lots in as we did a lot of walking. I will be booking a long weekend there for sure!
It was so dreamy with the pastel coloured houses, the lanes, Brighton Pavillion, Brighton Pier, quirky shops (Spider Plant, a tiny shop full to the brim with lovely succulents and cacti) SO MANY CAFE'S, flea markets, vintage shops (one of my favourites being Erajam packed full of mid-century modern furniture) Everything was so dreamy, I am still in awe with how amazing it is there!! I had to stop myself buying things as I had to travel on trains but if I had the space it would of been an expensive visit <3 
 I took way too many photos to fit in one post but here are a few:












If you haven't been to Brighton I would definitely recommend a visit  ! I could easily spend days looking around all of the shops and markets. Hope you all had a lovely weekend :)




1 comment:

  1. my bf lives in brighton and I'm always super happy when i have to visit (brighton not the boyf...) lovely pictures jodie!!

    Hannah at Hannah Venables / A CREATIVE LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete