Friday 12 February 2016

Safari Adventure/Block Printing

Pantone Colours/Concept board/Collage
I started a new project this week, and called it 'Safari Adventure'. I'm using slow crafting techniques such as collage and Lino Printing to produce an interior outcome for children's rooms and nurseries. I printed the Lino on paper but plan on printing it onto natural linen as think this would look quite nice. 



Collage/Lino block printing
Tiger @ YWP
Cheeky Lemurs @ YWP
  
It has been so NICE to get away from the very long project of allotments and veggies and draw animals, a good excuse to visit Yorkshire Wildlife Park and admire the lemurs and wallabies <3 

 

You may have also noticed the logo change, on my blog and portfolio, as I wanted them both to link together and show my style, so what better way than to collage it!

 I go to Paris on Sunday and can't wait to explore cute cafes, flea markets and go to my first ever trade show! Exciting :D





1 comment:

  1. All things considered, this made them think what different exercises are useful for those of us who end up out and about or have restricted hardware alternatives.
    prints near me

    ReplyDelete